Sunday, August 22, 2010

Brad & Ginger

So I was so excited about these pics that I had to edit some right away! I tryed to pick my fav from each part of the day! Brad and Ginger, had a gorgeous wedding and the colors were so fresh and fun! The Orange and pink just pops against the cream!
     I have known Ginger for about 4 years now and i have to say she is beautiful, inside and out! Her smile and laugh can light up a room, and it was no different on her wedding day! She looked absolutly stunning!!And Brad aka Chettoo, is so much fun to be around. he always has a joke or something to make you laugh! The two of them together are so much fun to be around! I felt very blessed to be a part of there big day and I wish them the very best in there life together! Love you guys! Have fun in Mexico!!!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment