Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Every woman is beautiful!!

So I just recently watched a 3 day photography seminar and was SO inspired!! It helped my realize why it was that I love doing wedding and senior photography! I had never really knew for sure why it was that I enjoyed those two genres so much but after watching the seminar on Beauty/ Glamour photography it hit me!!! I LOVE Making woman feel good about themselves!!
When I do a photoshoot the first thing I do if go threw all the pics and pick out my favorites, the ones that I think they look the most beautiful in. I edited them as soon as possible because I CANT WAIT for them to see the beauty that I see when Im shooting them!! I dont care who you are EVERY one likes a good picture of themself, especially women!! It is the most uplifting thing to see a beautiful picture of yourself!! My favorite part is seeing their reaction when they see the pictures!!
Now that I have seen this seminar I just want to photograph every women I know!! I want them to feel beautiful on the inside and out, because I truly believe that every woman is beautiful in her own way! I took some pictures of my sister in laws and I was through the roof with excitement!! I really felt like this is what I want to be doing!! Now that I have discovered this I cant wait for my wedding and senior shoots! We are going to have so much fun!!! Here are a few of the shots of my sister in laws!! Hope you enjoy them!!





No comments:

Post a Comment